This tip - Vertical Text - is suitable for all versions of Microsoft Access
If you ever get bored with horizontal text in Microsoft Access, you can always revert to vertical text for a bit of a change. To do this with a label or text box, do the following:
1. Open the form or report you would like to set this in, in Design view;
2. Right click the label or text box;
3. Select ‘Properties’ from the list displayed;
4. Then, click on the ‘Other’ tab;
5. Set the Vertical property to Yes;
6. Close the ‘Properties’ window and open your form in Normal view to see the result of your efforts.